Are you helping to build 365 days of #bikehappiness for everyone?
We are currently seeking a key figure in developing and improving our digital landscape and related projects and tasks. As a 'Digital' enthusiast at heart, you will play a crucial all-around role in strengthening our brands Basil and MIK and increasing our online presence. Do you have the commercial spirit to collaborate on Basil's digital ambition? Then take the step towards Gelderse Ulft today for an exciting challenge as:
Digital Marketeer (36-40 hours)
Where will you be working?
For almost 50 years, we have been designing stylish and practical bicycle accessories (including bike bags, bike baskets, bike rainwear) and suitable mounting systems in-house, marketing them through various B2B and B2B2C channels. Bike happiness is what we stand for from day one. With the right bike accessories, everyone gets on their bike faster and more often. This makes the world more beautiful, happier, and healthier. It's no wonder our motto is: Spread the Cycling Joy!
You will be part of an accessible and pleasant organization with an open atmosphere. People are at the center of our focus, and communication lines are short. You will become a part of a hardworking and friendly compact marketing team of the brands Basil (bike accessories) and MIK (mounting system). The team currently consists of a Marketing Manager, two Content Marketers, and a Visual Merchandiser. With your arrival and other new marketing colleagues, we are building the development of the marketing department and brand activation for the Basil and MIK brands.
What will you do?
In this new role as a Digital Marketeer, you will translate your digital marketing knowledge into a practical strategic approach for our brands. You will be jointly responsible for continuously improving and partially restructuring our digital landscape. This includes both our B2C brand websites and internal and B2B environments. You will develop measurable digital marketing strategies for this and implement them together with the marketing team and relevant stakeholders. Improvement projects in SEO and SEA are entrusted to you, as well as optimizing the use of social media channels. Together with colleagues and external agencies, you will proactively initiate improvement points for an optimal user experience. Additionally, you will be interested in setting up and experimenting with new tools to perfect the existing ones, including Google Analytics and Email Marketing. Together with the Content Marketers, you will be responsible for optimal content management and generating high-quality traffic on our websites (and marketplaces). You will achieve the latter by conceiving, setting up, and rolling out targeted digital campaigns. You will serve as the primary point of contact for our partner and developer of our digital landscape, monitoring the progress of new and improvement projects. In short, it's a versatile role in which, together with the entire team, you can make a visible impact on the overall success of our brands.
What do you bring?
• A completed HBO degree in digital marketing, communication, creative business
• Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar all-around role
• Organizational, data, and performance-driven
• Interest and affinity with technical aspects of digital marketing and systems
• Communicative skills to act as a bridge between marketing and ICT
• Familiarity with working in a B2B and B2C environment
• Flexible and enthusiastic (project-based) work attitude
• Good command of the Dutch and English languages; German is a plus
• A proactive attitude to embrace innovations and trends in digital marketing
• Knowledge and affinity with the bicycle industry certainly helps but is not required!
What do we offer you?
A beautiful new role that gives you the opportunity to contribute to our mission: Spread the Cycling Joy! This position also offers a tremendous variety of tasks. You are truly part of a small team that contributes to a larger goal, namely, promoting the excellence of our brands Basil and MIK, our collection, and thus bike happiness for everyone worldwide.
• A competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions
• A team that is in full development, providing plenty of room for personal growth
• A dynamic informal working environment where the customer is central
• 25 vacation days, plus the possibility to buy additional days off
• Interesting employee discounts for you, your family, or friends
• The opportunity to follow relevant training and courses
• A good balance between work and private life with flexible scheduling (start times and hybrid working)
• A conveniently located office without traffic congestion
• An appropriate pension and travel allowance
If all of this suits you, or if you would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact our HR department at [email protected] or call Joyce Leeftink (HR) at +31-315632222. We look forward to hearing from you! Surprise us, and we will surprise you."