||10.000 WP / 10.000 MVP
||Yes 10.000 MVP
||Yes 10.000 WP
Get on your bicycle more often, thanks to the eco-friendly Basil Skane raincoat for men. The jacket in the colour teal green has been developed for commuters who like to get the most out of their ride. This means that the raincoat has a perfect fit: no flapping, but nicely secured during a high-speed bike ride. This is partly due to the use of 2-way stretch material. In addition, the jacket has an extended back and preformed sleeves with an extended top. The Skane raincoat is breathable, water- and windproof: T-Fabrick 10.000 WP and 10.000 MVP. This, together with the waterproof zippers, the extra lining, gutter and the DWR coating, makes sure that the rain is removed from the jacket and the inside doesn't become clammy. The jacket has a mesh/taffeta lining, side pockets and a chin guard. The three-piece hood is adjustable, so you have good visibility. You can also use the hood when wearing a helmet. The hood is adjustable on the collar, useful for a helmet or a bulky hairstyle.
Tone-on-tone reflection makes you clearly visible in the dark. The raincoat comes with a storage bag and is available in sizes S to XXXL.
- Specially developed for commuter bicycle rides thanks to the preformed and tailored cut
- Material: 100% polyester with 2-way stretch
- Wind- and waterproof and breathable: T-Fabric 10.000 WP and 10.000 MVP
- Adjustable hood, even when wearing a helmet
- Produced according to the Bluesign® quality mark